Lyme Practitioner Day
11th February 2020, 10am – 4pm
Greencuisine Byre, Lewes
Julia and Daphne, will look at food that will encourage the use of nutrient dense foods that protect & repair collagen, support organs & reduce inﬂ ammation. This is a one day workshop to help practitioners provide the best possible support for their clients who have Lyme disease and co infections. We will look at the complete health picture that is associated with Lyme disease to include:
- Borrelia, Bartonella, Babesia and other co infections.
- Herbs & nutrition essential for supporting those with Lyme.
- Discuss a number of protocols in clinical practice.
- Herx and detox
- How the vagal nerve, gut health and herbs can support your client.
- Discuss e-mail response, case history, note keeping.
Lead facilitator Julia Behrens – Medical Herbalist MCCP, BSc (hons) Dip Nutri, ITEC has run a busy clinical practice for 20 years.
She specialises in Lyme Disease and works with clients from around the world.
Working in partnership with GP’s she has created a package of support for Lyme Disease patients.
If you would like further information about this workshop contact Julia on 07968 366783